Your business deserves the best cleaning service available.
Having an efficient commercial cleaning company for your business has plenty of benefits. Amongst the benefits of a regular cleaning service are its ability to provide a positive first impression, ensure your workplace environment is prepped as a place for productivity and employee wellbeing, and maintain high standards of health and hygiene. It is only right that your cleaning service provides you with the highest quality.
Maybe your cleaning company started off strong but the quality of service has steadily done downhill? Or maybe they just aren’t delivering the standard of cleaning that you wish for. When looking for a new commercial cleaning service, it is important to look at the quality of service being offered. There are a number of factors that set CCM apart from other commercial cleaning companies. We provide green cleaning solutions for a variety of businesses across London. With a few big names under our belt – WeWork, Moo, CBRE, we pride ourselves on knowing a thing or two about providing quality cleaning services. Choosing a green cleaning company will have many benefits for your business and the environment – what a win win!
Below are several benefits to using a green cleaning company for your workplace:
- Reduces Risk to Health: Our cleaning solutions include the use of green cleaning supplies. These green cleaning supplies can help employees/clients who suffer from respiratory and other health-related conditions as they contain fewer chemicals linked to health problems. Chemical products are one of the worst offenders when we really scrutinise their environmental credentials. The vast majority of chemicals used in the cleaning industry are derived from non-renewable petrochemical sources, and the waste effluent usually finds its way into the watercourse where it can pollute or poison the environment.
- Reduces Waste: A leading reason to opt for eco-friendly cleaning practices is you will significantly lower the amount of waste your business generates. Green companies are conscious about using resources wisely, recycling, and conserving electricity and water. Minimising waste in the workplace allows you to keep your business operating costs low while helping preserve the environment.
- Saves Your Business Money: Reducing your carbon footprint by choosing a green cleaning company is only one part of the benefits. By using efficient products and cleaning methods, investing in green cleaning technology and administering low amounts of concentrated cleaning solutions your business will be using sustainable methods to save money. This will help your business in the long run.
- Introduces Nature to your workplace: Growing research has shown the positive impact of incorporating elements of nature into our surroundings and more companies have chosen to jump on the bandwagon in order to maximise their workers experiences. Research has shown that implementing biophilic features in your workplace can increase the productivity of employees by 8% and well-being by 13%. As a cleaning and well-being company, we proudly support this current biophilic movement and would encourage businesses to implement these strategies into their businesses also. We would love to share our thoughts and ideas on how your workplace could benefit from our approach.
CCM can provide a full range of workplace solutions in addition to our core cleaning service. Examples we feel are relevant to your potential requirements include:
- Pest Control
- Washroom services
- Laundry services (towels)
- French polishing / furniture maintenance
- Waste Management
- Confidential Waste
- Internal plants
- Biophilic design services
Here at CCM we have chosen to take the right steps and have implemented a few wellbeing strategies in order to enhance our employees work experiences, we believe that workplaces shouldn’t solely be regarded as ‘a place of work’ but as mini eco-system in its own right. Our company have recognised the importance of this and have implemented solutions aimed to support the modern flexible workplace. Last year we had a bit of a revamp and had new green walls installed and ergonomic furniture placed in our Head Office based in London. These features have not only transformed our office design but have also increased positive reports in workplace satisfaction. By investing in our people and looking to nature for inspiration we create workplaces that are kind to the environment and increase the contentment and productivity of those working within them.
We’re always challenging the old way of doing things, and encouraging our people to come up with new ways of working. We don’t confine our approach to innovations to any one area, but rather to the whole service we provide; this entails thinking innovatively about how we liaise with clients, our cleaning methodologies, the products we use, and the technology and equipment that support us.
Do you think your business deserves a better cleaning company? Give us a call on 02078034777 for professional office cleaning services in London or visit our website for more information.