CCM SUPPORT SERVICES
POST LOCKDOWN SUPPORT
What was your lockdown process?
For many on the 24th March, the focus was on ensuring their business could survive the inevitable slow down and not emptying bins and clearing fridges.
As things continue to develop, many of our clients are contemplating getting back to work and the lasting implications of COVID-19 on the workplace.
Why not let us help, with our expertise and support services we can assist you with everything from reviewing strategies to implementing social distancing. CCM will ensure your offices are cleaned and
sanitised in preparation for your staffto return as well as make sure you have no unpleasant surprises; leaving you to concentrate on picking up where you left off and getting as positive a start as possible.
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying HOT zones / high risk areas
- Completing general facilities checks
- High level to low level cleaning
- Sanitisation services
- Turnkey service
- Setting up sanitisation stations
- Preparing for social distancing through zoning
- Helping to remove ands tore furniture to create space
- Proactive cleaning of HOT zones
- Replenishing PPE
- Supporting your hygiene strategy
Talk to our team about how we can take some of the pressure off and give you the reassurances your team need to come back to work safely.